Move multiple selected items in Queue or Playlist

Hello,

i want to move multiple items at once in a queue or playlist.
I can select multiple by right-clicking, but move with the ‘hamburger’ icon will only move the selected item.
How to move all selected?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Robbert_N and welcome to the Roon forum. It’s possible to do what you want but you need to use the “hamburger” at the top of the screen. I’ve attached a screenshot from an android phone where I’ve highlighted the right button.

Hi Carl, thanks, but this isn’t what I meant (or I didn’t find it on my android).

On PC, where I do my music management, it is possible to move by the hamburger icon at the left side.
In this screenshot I want the first 3 Ochre tracks (8, 9, 10) to be moved to the beginning on the playlist.

I just cannot figure out how to do this.
Normally, selecting multiple and move one of them moves all, but in Roon it only moves a single one.
I’ve tried several key-combination with it (SHIFT, ALT, CTRL), but none of them work. (which in a normal application should work)

Best,
Robbert

1 Like

I see now, I did neglect to ask what client you were using. I can at least confirm that I can’t get this working on an Android client either. Once I have made multiple selections and try to drag it’s clear that the selected tracks are intent on staying put.

Hi @Robbert_N,

Thanks for the feedback here! At this time, it is not possible to move multiple tracks in Roon, but I would recommend posting your suggestion in the Feature Request section of the site.

Our product team and developers keep a close eye on that category, so that’s definitely the best place to propose a change like this and get feedback from the Community. Thanks!

1 Like

Insane that we STILL can’t move more than 1 track at a time in playlists.

1 Like

haha, yes!
But nobody seems to care.
I can only imagine that with the next version of Roon the functionality of moving one track will also be removed.

Please enable this. It prevents me from using playlists.