Moving from Mac to Sonictransporter

Hi @soyka0120 ---- Thank you for the follow up and providing the requested feedback. Both are appreciated!

A few things moving forward…

1. I didn’t do the backup. Perhaps that was not good? Though other than a history of what I’ve played, why would that be an issue?
  • It’s important to note that backups do more than maintain just the your play history. Roon databases are full of information about the music in your collection and in addition to your library’s metadata, it also contains any edits you’ve made, your Roon playlists, your favorites, your settings, and more. Creating backups ensure that none of the information in your Roon DB is lost which is why we recommend using backup during the migration process.
  1. I don’t think so. Core was originally on my Mac, but I disconnected that and connected to the ST.
  • Great, thanks for confirming.
  1. The hub is LUXUL AGS 1016
  • Ok so this is an unmanaged switch, good to know. Thanks!
  1. PS Audio DAC/Bridge 192.168.1.31
    Sonicorbiter 192.168.1.23
    Sonos Connect Amp 192.168.0.236
    Sonos Connect 192.168.1.3
    iPad 192.168.1.10
    iPhone 192.168.1.7
    MacBook Pro 192.168.1.11
  • So based on these IP addresses the only device that is in the same IP range of the ST (192.168.0.32) is the Sonos Connect Amp (192.168.0.236) everything else is sitting at 192.168.1.XX. I would recommend trying the following:

• Power off all the devices getting the 192.168.1.XX. address.
    • Power off the Luxul switch next.
    • Now, unplug the power from your wireless router and wait two minutes with the electrical power disconnected and then plug it back in and let it power up.
    • Wait five minutes and now start up the switch followed by the machine the devices having the issue.

-Eric