Mozart: Complete Symphonies / Marriner, Krips

I am missing the following Box-Set: LINK

ROON is identifying this 12 CD Box Set as:

• 6x Marriner: Early Symphonies
  • 6x Krips: Symphonies #21-41

Is that the correct way to report metadata issues? Thanks for helping me out during my ROON starting phase…

Hi, @anon2418595, thanks for you report, you can manually re-identify this album, what you need to is ( I attached some screenshots to illustrate):

1. Open this album in Roon

2. Press 3-dot-button

3. In the opened menu press Edit

4. In the album Editor press Identify Album->None Of This Look Right

1. Use these search terms:

Artist = “Neville Marriner / Academy of St. Martin-in-the-Fields”
Album = “Mozart: Complete Symphonies”

1. Choose the 2nd result from the list, you can also choose release version (arrows under album cover):
    59%20AM

Hope that helps!

Ivan

Thanks for your swift reply Ivan.

Meanwhile I used Jaikoz the correct my metadata because the Melco CD rip was really pulling wrong data: Mozart%20Symphonies

Issues was, that ROON was still showing the 11 CD BOX Set and 1 single disc. The content below is now shown in both versions:

Maybe I should manually hide the single disc?

This Box Set doesn’t contain only Sir Neville Marriner/Academy of St.Martin in the Fields bus also Josef Krips/Royal Concertgebow Orchestra. This means, the album you identified is not the one that was shown in my first post. Sorry for being difficult…

Try changing artist to Various Artists and re-search.

I fixed it with the help of Jaikoz. None of your ideas was working, however thanks guy’s.

This seems to be a rare version and I was only able to find it at ArkivMusic where ROON doesn’t seem to pull data from.

Remaining issue is that disc 12 is now added to the Box Set but it also stays in my library as separate disc:
Mozart%20Symphonies

Is is correct to exclude the left disc?