Multi room setup with Zen mini?

I run Roon on a Zen mini connected via USB to a DAC and further to integrated AMP and passive speakers.

Now, I would like to a secondary setup in another room to leave wifey by herself watching TV.

However, how do I connect Roon on the mini to the secondary system? I can’t get my head around that.

I contemplate the new Naim Muso, which is Roon Ready, but I do not want two Roon.

Isn’t there a way to have the Zen connected to two systems?

You might want to read a little about Roon’s architecture. A Roon Core is able to serve several zones simultaneously. The best way is probably to use Roon Ready network players as bridge(s) to your other room(s).

Please take your time to read the above linked pages from the official documentation, they should answer these questions.
A Roon Ready device will work and isn’t the same as two Roon (Core) installations. Of course, a reliably working network connection between the core and the zone(s) is a prerequisite for such a use case.

Many thanks @BlackJack. I understand that Roon can operate in multiple zones.

The connection itself to another Roon endpoint: is there any way of doing that apart from a very long USB cable from the Innuos to the endpoint?

Typically, ethernet is used in conjunction with a device that takes ethernet and converts it to USB and is running the RoonBridge endpoint software. So, Innuos connected to home network via ethernet, anywhere else in the home, ethernet to Ethernet/USB converter to DAC endpoint (there are also Ethernet to Coax converters as well).

Prices of these can vary tremendously as usual. On the cheaper end, you could go with a Raspberry Pi 4, microRendu’s are very popular, or even setting up a small little computer running your OS of choice (Windows, MAC, or Linux) can do the trick.

You connect your new Roon Ready endpoint into your Ethernet network or a very good WiFi signal. Use your remote to go to Settings, Audio and enable the new device. Select your music, pick the new kit as your output and you should be good to go. It really should be that simple assuming your network is sound.

Wow - that easy. Super. Great news.

Thanks a lot @Rugby and @Henry_McLeod.