Multiple Cores and Unauthorizing Units for Demos (ref#UXR1O7)

You and Scott over there, I trade with Upscale for the most part. I’m basically retired but I own the buildings still so I play property management/ Landlord. Thirty three years in Anaheim, my new home is in Texas now. I will ping you if I get the opportunity while I’m in town.

Looking good.

Sounds good! Look forward to it!

Sorry it was a little brief, was traveling at the time … I’ve added further comment to my post.
I recommend contacting Roon’s @admin team they are the best people to advise you.

Thanks @Carl - Hopefully your travels were safe. Appreciate the follow up!

1 Like

Hey all, and particularly @theaudioassociation,

It’s lovely to see everyone chip in with such valuable information and together building up the entire context. Thanks :pray:

If you would like to avoid unauthorizing Roon Servers, @theaudioassociation, you would need as many subscriptions as Roon Servers you’d want to run simultaneously. You can make a request for the purchase of a second subscription via our contact form:

https://account.roon.app/en/contact

Please, select “I have a billing or account question” → “I want to purchase a second subscription”.

However, it sounds you’re in the industry. If that is the case, please, let us know and we’ll get you in touch with our US Sales Manager, to see whether becoming a Roon partner is something you’d be interested in.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.