Music Lovers: Post Some YouTube Clips šŸ“¹

Suzanne Vega - (My name is) Luka
1 Like

Great performance by Seinabo Sey!

Goodbye Chris Wilson.

2 Likes

:musical_note::musical_note::musical_note::+1::+1::+1::belgium::belgium::belgium:

Still gives me goosebumps!

Kung Fu, great local band!

Iā€™m into piano these days ā€¦ :sunglasses:

Graham Nash receives a Lifetime achievement award and plays Teach your Children well with Ethan Johns and Chris Hillman on pedal steel.

Chris has played for us at live gigs with Lauren Housley and is a great player so itā€™s great to see him get some recognition. He also plays with Billy Bragg.

Les and Sean are doing some crazy stuff on their new album! Theyā€™re at the College St Music Hall in New Haven in April, Iā€™m definitely checking them out live.

Great band. Been a fan of Derek since he was 15. Excellent video and those shots of Kofi have me tearing up.

1 Like

The wonderful Tallulah Rendall has released her new single Radiate today along with this video.
If you donā€™t know her, you should. She is an Artist in the true sense of the word, once you see her live, you get it. She doesnā€™t just release a CD, you get a book thatā€™s a work of art in itself.

So, here is Radiate from her new album The Liminal. Enjoy, share, go see live Tallulah Rendall

One of my favourite bandsā€¦

I saw the movie yesterday on TV.
Hilarious.
And lovely music by Ludovico Einaudi.
1 Like
2 Likes

Even this Youtube video sounds great on my cans.
  • Startech USB Stereo Audio Adapter External Sound Card with SPDIF Digital Audio Out
  • Pro-Ject Pre Box S Digital
  • Aune X7s class A headphone amp
  • CorpseCable GraveDigger Cardas balanced cables
  • MrSpeakers ETHER C Flow cans

It really does have some quirky timing. Itā€™s not just pianists imagining theyā€™re in a piano bar in Days of Our Lives.

1 Like

Dirty Loops from Sweden. This is a great band that stretches over many styles, pop, jazz, funk, R&B. The singer sings like Stevie Wonder! Amazing!

1 Like

This is Reb Fountain, Who came over from New Zealand to play for us. Ok she had family stuff to do as well :joy: but it was a real treat to host her and get to film this, the closing number of her set.
The audio was mixed to CD quality. Enjoy a new song from Reb on our house pianoā€¦