Music Lovers: Post Some YouTube Clips 📹

Leon is special- fresh, unaffected. Saw him at First Avenue, Minneapolis. 1st Ave is venue used by Prince in “Purple Rain”. Iconic. Thanks for sharing.

Andy Shauf’s the magician. Many versions on youtube…this is my favourite.

2 Likes

Dennis Ellsworth from Canada’s Prince Edward Island popped over to us at The Little Rabbit Barn in the U.K. For his second in house gig. This time we filmed and recorded it for the archive.
Here is one of the videos to enjoy. Check out our you tube channel if you wish to to more from Dennis and our other offerings.

Little Rabbit Barn is a not for profit operation (Profit, that’s a laugh) which promotes and supports independent live music. Also we love doing it.
Yours truly is to be seen on my main camera lol
Chris

2 Likes

The latest from Live at Little Rabbit Barn. Kelley McRae with Matt Castelein playing ‘Johnny Cash’ (Died Of A Broken Heart) from 2016. I am particularly proud of how this turned out. More on your You Tube Channel if you like it.

Enjoy, Chris.
Recorded direct to disc on our Mackie Digital PA system. Audio mixed by J

2 Likes

I haven’t introduced you to the wonderful Lauren Housley and he Band yet. As endorsed by Rag and Bone Man recently. Well, now is the time to change that.
This is a new song she played for us and generously allowed us to publish on YouTube.
The audio quality is great too.

1 Like

Thank you, Clyde Stubblefield!

3 Likes

That was funky…

Not many posts here so I will drop in another one.
Don Gallardo came to play for us at Little Rabbit barn with Travis Stock on Bass and Thomas Collison on keys. Three chords and the truth a friend described it as and you know what? I like it.

Whitehorse - Devils got a gun
White Falcon, good loops and a pause for beer make this one fun.

If you haven’t seen The Frankie Davies Band live yet, you need to change this.
Their version of Fleetwood Mac’s ‘The Chain’ is something else indeed.

We had the pleasure of recording this, it sounds great too.

This is another treat with great audio to boot.

Canadian singer songwriter Kelly Sloan with Curtis Chaffey on guitar performing ‘Will you still love me tomorrow’ from their latest album ‘Impressions’.

Enjoy…

1 Like

This is ILONA

Enjoy…

This. I was there when they played this in NL. Never listened to his music before, but this song about his growing up daughter touched me deeply as a father.

Belle Roscoe from Australia recorded at a gig we hosted when they supported fellow Aussie Anne McCue

Enjoy

1 Like

For @brian

3 Likes

I refer to this song, The Mistress by Amelia Curran as her own Genre ‘Folk Rap’ in the listening now thread.

I was very pleased to film this.

still my favorite Webber/Rice show.

I had the great privilege of being at this very show filmed in Charleston. The album now on Tidal. Check it out.

2 Likes

I love this old school vibe and this band is tight.

3 Likes

Just received some final rehearsal videos from Annie Keating prior to her UK tour where we are lucky enough to be hosting her in July.

Can’t wait… :sunglasses: