Music Lovers: Post Some YouTube Clips šŸ“¹

does not work for me here,

says: No supported MIME.Type found

have no facebook

IDK but the thread title is ā€œMusic Lovers: Post Some YouTube Clips :video_camera:ā€.

found it on YT:

2 Likes

Meet Dovydas, a YouTube legend. I saw him play live, heā€™s incredible.

1 Like

Music should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable they say. Enjoy this from Sean Taylor, he deliversā€¦

This is strangely compelling - Leland Sklar from what looks to be his spare bedroomā€¦ Quite interesting preamble but the playing starts at around 5m30s. Best listened to with headphones if your computer audio doesnā€™t have any bassā€¦

Ronnie Lane fans will love this 90 min documentary, and if you donā€™t know Ronnie Lane, then itā€™s time to increase your musical education

For the video, scroll down a bit on page.

1 Like

Huhā€¦seems he favours the moondog style of things

Moondog

Moondog 1969 album
moondog (1)

Surely Leland & Moondog are related. :woozy_face:

1 Like

Prince shreds live (1995) from his most funky unreleased studio album.

Ok, so you all want the credits along with the musicā€¦ Check this out, you will be amazedā€¦

Ok - these arenā€™t newā€¦but for anybody who hasnā€™t seen themā€¦

Brings a huge smile to my face every time seeing Mick Jones in such fine spirits playing in the library.

And Mick canā€™t help but smiling when he gigsā€¦likely my fav Mick Jones song: Stay Free (same era as solo library sing-alongs). :smile:

2 Likes

Actually, music on Youtube doesnā€™t sound too bad on the Pro-Ject Pre Box S2 Digital, Aune X7s and Dan Clark ETHER C flow headphones. :headphones:

Shadows fans will enjoy this lockdown fun from Larkin Po

1 Like

Doesnā€™t seem to play, and the url seems to have expired? I like the Shadows. :sunglasses:

That was a Facebook link. Try this

2 Likes

I wonder what kind of guitar the girl is playing in the AC/DC shirt?