Music Lovers: Post Some YouTube Clips 📹

Not going to win any awards for sound quality… but does it really matter when Stevie’s doing Satisfaction with the Stones?

1 Like

Nope, it don’t matter. You just wish you had been at a gig like that where no recording could capture the feeling anyway.

If your of a certain age from the UK you are going to love this.

Slade…

2 Likes

Lenny, Lenka FilipovĂĄ recently signed to Universal Music in Germany
I’m so looking forward to seeing her later this month.

1 Like

This is The Katy Hurt Band we hosted recently. A great band touring today, catch them live if you can.

1 Like

Thx for this Chris, love her already :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Another video on our website. Also my review of the gig. They were an amazing band. Great stage craft, great playing and just lovely people. Steve used his seethrough drum kit for the first time that night.

The style of music in this thread is different from “What are you listening to now?” Maybe because certain kinds of music are more inclined to video than others.

So let me offer this:

3 Likes

How’s this from the 70’s…

Annie Keating who we were lucky enough to host this year. Here she is with her UK tour band at Under The Apple Tree with Bob Harris.

Who knew, Belle Roscoe, a band we have been privileged to host twice now, appeared on the TV Soap Nieghbours…

1 Like

We were lucky to host, from the Czech Republic :czech_republic: The wonderful Lenny. This is the result that I am proud to share. She was great.

Letter to you… Chris

Hannah Reid‘s voice is amazing. London Grammar are up there amongst my contemporary favourites. Check out this cover of Chris Isaak‘s Wicked Game (c2013)

It’s on this covers CD BBC Radio 2’s Sounds Of The 80s

Also checkout this video posted by Joel:
https://community.roonlabs.com/t/what-are-you-listening-to-now/8438/5033?u=carl

1 Like

Just released, the video from a recent show with Kara Grainger and her UK touring band. It sounds great too, a decent mix from the Mackie 32 Chanel PA system. I can’t believe I got to film most of this…

Enjoy some blues… Chris

Mike June with his wife Jess Klein on BV’s playing Cotton Fields Live.

I was totaly flabbergasted when I heard this song in 1991. Two days later I’ll crashed my car while listening to this song :smiley:

One of my favourites over the last year or so, by judging from the play count in roon :slight_smile:

Ólafur Arnalds - Particles ft. Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir

4 Likes

Jess Klein singing Shonalee. This is just lovely with Mike June on Guitar.

This is just so lovely from The Black Feathers. Share and enjoy.