Mytek Manhattan II Uncertified?

I just got a new Mytek Manhattan II today with the Network card installed and when I went to enable it in audio properties it comes up as uncertified. This surprised me. Anyone else seeing this on the Manhattan II network card. Also I can’t change the image from the generic speaker to the Mytek but I can on the Allo USBridge connected to the usb input. Very confusing.

Several of us have been waiting for the Brooklyn and Brooklyn + to become an identified roon device.
We’re told it will happen but unsure when. Suspect the same is true for the Manhattan II.
Thought this latest release would add the Brooklyn but no joy.
Curious the Stereo 192 and original Manhattan are roon certified.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I plan to ask Mytek about it in the morning.

Hi, my Manhattan II still says uncertified roon ready (using network card). Can anyone else confirm you still have this issue? I’m on the latest network card firmware. Thanks.

Mine is certified and has been for over a year. Have you updated the main firmware for the Manhattan II and not just the network card software? The latest is 2.31. https://mytekdigital.com/hifi/support/

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. I updated to from 2.2 to 2.31 and now it is certified. (Network was already updated).