NAD M33 certification

Count me in :slight_smile:
Do you think Tony W. - Product Support Manager for BlueSound and NAD reads what is going on here? On the Bluesound support site he does a hell of a lot of avoiding the topic:
Roon certification dead line is the 21 september 2020 – The Bluesound Support Crew
and especially here:
State of Roon certification? – The Bluesound Support Crew

Up to a point that even makes me wonder he actually read his own job-description…

Count me in as well if you move forward with one Ethan.

Once a device is submitted by a manufacturer as ‘ready’ for the certification process, how long does it take for Roon to complete the certification process, assuming that no issues are discovered during the process?

Just had this update from NAD :slight_smile:

Thank you for contacting the NAD Electronics Support Crew. We sincerely apologize for the undue delay in getting back to you.

We are very pleased to announce that in the coming days, we will be launching BluOS 3.14. Amongst some other great added features, ROON has fully Certificated the Award Winning NAD M33 and NAD T778 flagship AV Receiver.

I hope this information helps and am going to mark this request as solved to prevent you from receiving reminder emails from our system.

Thank you for choosing NAD Electronics, HEART+SOUL You Can Hear.
The NAD Electronics Support Crew

3 Likes

I wonder if that will be bundled with the Radio Paradise MQA update due on the 6th of this month, I understand?

I received the same email. I hope it’s real.

1 Like

I updated my M33 to BluOS 3.14.2, rebooted my Roon core, and still not Roon ready.

same with my M33, still not roon ready but the BluOS Controller has now a menu item called “Roon Ready” which was “Roon” before.

2 Likes

Same for me still cannnot add my M33 tas a Roon ready device. The M33 nor the T778 show up on the partner page at Roon. Roon + NAD | Get Roon for a Better Music Experience
Maybe we’ll need to wait a bit for Roon to publish / advertise the certification status?

2 Likes

All set here. Hoping it’s just a matter of Roon pressing the ‘go’ switch now…

4 Likes

Same here… :expressionless: so close… and yet so far… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Showing here now

3 Likes

Still can’t use it yet :expressionless: I can almost smell it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still can’t use it.

Same here with my T 778, updated everything and still showing not certified. It’s like Roon wants us to not use their software.

You guys should restart your Roon Core because the M33 and T778 are already showing as Roon Ready on Roon Website. Same thing happened with Arcam processors last week after they got the certification.

Restarted the core many times,doesn’t help.

Hello everyone,

We discovered an issue that may have prevented some users from getting the M33 and T 778 certification status. It should be resolved. If your Core hasn’t updated itself already, a restart of the app should get things up and running. Enjoy!

-John

4 Likes

Thanks John, restarting the app on the core worked for me :+1:

1 Like

Me too woohoo :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: