New Releases For You missing in Build 817 [Resolved]

Roon Staff Update

Thanks for letting us know! Our engineering team is working on a fix for this right now and this should be back soon. Apologies for the trouble!

Original Post

I’ve just noticed that this is missing for me as well, I don’t recall seeing it for a while, maybe not since the daily mixes arrived. Has it moved somewhere else?

Same problem for me, NRFY section disappear from Home page. I am running ROCK + Roon clients on MacOS + Android.

This feature is missing for me too, alongside the contextual ‘red box’ (on dark mode) new release recommendations. I’m using the latest Roon Server on a Linux machine with iOS remotes (and the Windows app via Wine). I’ve recently added TIDAL to Roon and this was one of the features I was enjoying the most so it’d be great to get it back.

Missing for me also, but I do have ‘Daily Mixes’, at least for now.

Missing for me aswell, since yesterday.

It started missing for me as well. I noticed it yesterday.

@support
Same problem here.

@support
Also for me no new release last two days is displayed.

Thanks for letting us know! Our engineering team is working on a fix for this right now and this should be back soon. Apologies for the trouble!

1 Like

Update – The issue has been resolved, and New Releases For You appear to be working as normal once more. Thanks for the reports, all!

3 Likes