No Audio Device Found, redux

Hi @John_Roberts ----- Thank you for the follow up and more importantly thank you for your patience here. Both are greatly appreciated! A few things moving forward…

I have enabled the mentioned diagnostics on your account so our techs can have a closer look into this behavior. What this action will do is the next time Roon is active on your core machine (i.e HP 15-bs194od Laptop) a diagnostics report will automatically be generated/uploaded to our server. I will be sure to notify you when it arrives so you know that we have it :+1:

While I wait for the report to arrive can you please verify that no other applications are running at the same time as Roon on the core machine? I want to be certain that nothing is interfering with the audio drivers. Also in regard to “zone 3” (i.e JRiver ASIO), I have seen reports from other users on the community site who have been able to get this configuration to work in their setup, so while I have never worked with this setup before personally I know that it is possible. I saw you had raised this question in another thread, where you ever able to perform the test proposed by Noris? Just curious as to what the outcome was.

Thanks!
-Eric