No consistent behavior via WiFi (audio dropouts)

Hey @noris. I uploaded the logs to Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/93tibfqj1l01ahm/Hans_Stahlhelm.zip?dl=0

Also I updated my above comment, since I tried to stream just now (17.4, 9:45) which is also visible in the logs.

I have not yet moved my server but will update you as soon as I have tested the behavior.

Hello @Hans_Stahlhelm.

I just wanted to check in with you here, have you ran further tests for this issue on the other server?

I can see the Dropouts in the logs you sent, and it looks like they’re occurring on System Output as well. Is the overall network perhaps dropping on your Windows Server Core?

If you try to perform a continual ping test using ping -t google.com using command prompt on that PC, do you notice any dropped packets?

Hello @noris. No, I only have tested the latest release to see if the issue is fixed. But apparently it is not.

I pinged Google (from the server) but I do not see any dropped packets. I am not surprised, since the issue described here manifests only on WiFi (e.g. server->endpoint). Pinging Google from the MacBook (endpoint which is connected via WiFi) yields the same results (albeit with about 3ms added latency)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Windows Server 2019 Dropouts

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.