No Internal Audio Device Found

Hey @Volkmar_Sitte,

I’ve passed along your recent troubleshooting results to the technical team for additional feedback on next steps here. It definitely seems like something is amiss with your drivers here and they may have some additional suggestions for what to try next.

Just to verify, in the last steps you followed above (installing Microsoft HD Drivers) did you also ensure to uninstall the Realtek drivers from Control Panel > Uninstall a Program? Are the Realtek drivers still showing there at all?

Thanks!

Hi Dylan,
I Have checked the control panel again, and there was still a Realtek driver (?), which I’ve uninstalled again.

When I rebooted the notebook an errormessage appeared regarding Nahimic 2 driver(??).

Shall I also uninstall this Nahimic driver?

However, when I relaunch ROON, the internal devices show up. And the enabled Headphones appear in the Zones window.

I’ll wait and see now what will happen after a view more shut downs and start ups of ROON and notebook.

Volkmar

Nahimic is a 3-d and surround audio software that comes from MSI for use with their motherboards. Used for gaming.

Daniel,
Thank you for this information. Obviously, the Nahimic driver got also uninstalled (?). I’m uncertain, however, whether I should reinstall it again. Can you give an advice?

With the present configuration, Roon runs as it did, before the trouble with the internal devices came up.

Hence, for the time being the issue can be considered as solved.

Thank you very much to the team again, for the great help over the last few weeks!

Regards,

Volkmar