Not able to get metadata since this weekend

Content you’re reporting an issue with

Not able to get the metadata from 8973 tracks because there might be a bad internet connection and no connection with the Roon servers. Internet connection is good but there is no change for 4 days now.

Running a Nucleus Plus version B

![image|666x500](upload://4S1nHHfAp85irN9QX1b23pxrXie.jpeg) ![image|666x500](upload://uitUjctERkamD9P0MvEmpQvIT9J.jpeg) ![image|666x500](upload://vdNYV27tsV02bdgBrKpfuuLdkTa.jpeg)

Add images

Have you made any edits to this content in Roon?

No

Is this content from local files, TIDAL, or Qobuz?

Not sure which are from own library or TIDAL or Qobus

Screenshot of import settings

Description of the issue

Running a Nucleus Plus version B
The unit is trying to collect metadata of 8973 tracks since this weekend but can’ t connect to the Roon servers. I have checked the internet connection and speed. All OK and connection with TIDAL and Qobuz is perfect, both playing well.

Please see all screenshots.

How can I solve this?

Additional pictures

Have you done basic troubleshooting like rebooting everything?

1 Like

Thanks for your reply and yes I did as 1st step :blush:

1 Like

Always good to mention what you’ve done so support bypass the step suggestions

A 2nd step question :wink: can your Nucleus see the internet, eg, not firewalled? Have you tried changing the DNS to say 1.1.1.1? Can it have got stuck on a corrupt music file?

1 Like

Hi @Jeff_S, can you please try the suggestions found in this article? Thanks!

Hi Mikeb
I tried a lot but nothing seems to work and as suggested I already completely switched off the Nucleus Plus. Nothing!
Now I did this again, switched it on and after starting up it started again to find the metadata of those missing 8973 files and found all of those at ease.
No changes in the system or network but all works fine :face_with_monocle:

Thanks guys for your support :pray:

Hi Dylan
Thanks for your reply but the Nucleus Plus was running the latest version.
I tried a lot but nothing seems to work and as suggested I already completely switched off the Nucleus Plus. Nothing!
Now I did this again, switched it on and after starting up it started again to find the metadata of those missing 8973 files and found all of those at ease.
No changes in the system or network but all works fine :face_with_monocle:

Thanks for the support and recommendations :pray:

1 Like

Hey @Jeff_S,

Thank you for the update on this and for your patience. We’re happy to see that the issue has been resolved with the help of the network gods (and @dylan)! Happy listening! :loud_sound:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.