Nucleus One quick start guide

Hello,

The quick start guide for the Nucleus One seems written for new Roon customers. I recommend that you add to it for current Roon users as well.

Nucleus One Quick Start Guide.

I think most, if not all, of the information that you are looking for already exists in the Knowledge Base…

@Geoff_Coupe

Thank you.

I recommend that those migration instructions be included in the information shipped with this new product, as well – or a link to it. The Nucleus One is clearly being marked to current Roon subscribers.

I haven’t seen the printed version of the Quick Start Manual, but the online version has this at the bottom:

I would have thought that existing Roon customers would be aware of the Help Center and would consult it as necessary, but then again many people don’t read manuals I suppose… :slightly_smiling_face:

I had the answer that I needed, already, before posting here. Over in the big Nucleus One thread, I posted this same query and was reminded to check the online migration guide, which does indeed answer the question.

I am just making an editorial suggestion about the Nucleus One startup guide.

Point taken: it is probably helpful (when providing feedback) to indicate whether or not the suggester has already gotten the answer – and that it is a friendly suggestion.

Roon might consider an “editorial suggestion” thread category, because such feedback may not rise to needing a vote – and is often friendly – sometimes from folks like me who used to do a lot of editing – in a previous life.

:wink::smiley:

No need for a separate category. The Roon Labs team read all the posts in the Feedback
and Feature Suggestions categories, so they will have read your suggestion.

Ok, noted, thank you