Only 5 albums under artist populate when using Carplay and Roon ARC?

When I select an artist using CarPlay, it only lists 5 albums under that artist. A large portion of my library is currently unavailable using ARC as I have many artists with more than five albums in my library.

Does anyone have a solution
to this issue?

Any help would be appreciated.

This is dependent upon your car and country. There are a ton of threads on this in these forums already.

I don’t have Carplay, but there is a similar problem with Android Auto and its nothing to do with the car/country, it’s to do with the way ARC is exposing the library… there seems to be some small subset that it uses (and I can’t find any logic to what it includes).

If you use ARC locally to start the music it plays fine, but browsing from the car is unuseable. Every other music app is fine, including Plexamp with the same library… the issue is ARC.

Also, the way albums are exposed is useless as well. You have to scroll through thousands of them. Really need direct alphanumeric integration. I would like to use ARC in my car, but its current functionality is awfull…

I dont really like using Tidal with Carplay as it has its quirks too. Siri integration is not that great with Tidal either.

Here’s more info:

That’s interesting. In Android Auto there’s an alphabetic listing of albums and you can jump to any letter… but the actual albums displayed is only a few % of your library (I’d guess <5%). The remainder of the library simply doesn’t exist in Android Auto… I can’t work out any pattern to the mini-list it shows either… it’s not recent played albums, its not recently added albums, it’s not my downloaded albums, it’s not my favourited albums. If anything ARC in AA shows me albums I’m least likely to play.