Our artists at Bandcamp

Thanks for the kind words @Uwe_Albrecht I’m checking out Deuter as I type. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to see bandcamp get some love here… I buy the majority of my music through bandcamp, seems like the best way to support artists available to me.

3 Likes

I buy music still, from Bandcamp as a 1st preference. I buy the stuff I stream, as funds become more limited i prioritise newer/unsigned artists, and whatever I buy I continue to stream-exception being where streaming quality is poorer.
A recent example being No Cities Left by The Dears which I bought on cd as the Roon/Tidal offer was 160kb MP3-which will be streamed from my NAS forevermore!

1 Like

My new album, The Secret Garden, was released this week on Bandcamp and the major streaming services. It’s a concept album that explores the idea of nature as a healing force. Stylistically, it’s similar to my prior releases, with jazz-inspired melodic and percussive improvisations layered over ambient soundscapes. Thanks for taking a listen!

2 Likes

Ten recent Bandcamp creative music finds:

2 Likes

Only listened to the (Exit) Knarr/Håker Flaten before – really like it.

And remember everyone, Bandcamp Friday is back today - support the artists you love! Just so much better than the streaming services robbery.

1 Like

And another excellent artist on Bandcamp…

2 Likes