Over 400 reports of corrupted and dead Roon systems is not “rather rare” in my book

The number is actually quite a bit higher than that now. That number was from many months ago.

This is a bad assumption and false information. The community accounts are created on demand at first login.

Need idea, if it wasn’t completely off. Our payroll and metadata expenses exceed the higher end of your guess.

The totals are off because your revenue number is off, but you are also forgetting about our global Nucleus business, other revenue sources that aren’t public, and the new Roon Store. As for subscriptions, you are forgetting the accommodation subscriptions we give to certain groups (manufacturers, dealers, distributors, press, and friends). It’s a massive number. There is also the greater revenue that comes from monthly subscribers.

Not easy to guess all this and more. It’s a complicated business, but then again, what isn’t?

That’s marketing and it already way higher than 100k back then. My guess is the next step there is 500k or 1 million, but that’s not my area :slight_smile:

3 Likes