Overview Requests

I’d move all the library stats to the bottom of the screen, have the last played album on top followed by recently added, featured artist, genre and composer.

BTW, clicking Dismiss on the get the most our of Roon window opens a browser rather than dismisses the component.

Why not let the user customise the overview page?

Let me select which panes I want to show / hide and in which order I want them.

Personally I would only like to see the summary line (# albums, # tracks,…), “Recently Played”, “Recently Added” and since Roon is in its startup phase I would also like to see a pane with the latest (or unread) forum posts. Probably annoying for many but if you can hide/disable it, why not let some of us have it?

1 Like

Hi. I agree with his proposition sent at June’15. I believe nothing happened since.
I think it would be normal to let the user completely customize Overview (like Home in Plex for example). Is this something the developers defenitely abandoned?

I like the idea of a Plex style choice. Recently added, recently played, recommendations of albums from similar artists played, hires, etc. playing an album should have a playhistory so you can pick it up again at the same/next track if it’s been cleared from now playing.

Yes. It should be completely customizable which would make it even better than Plex.
For example, pinning some views in Tidal and Qobuz (eg new Jazz releases) directly in Overview.
In other words, making bookmarked views directly accessible in Overview

2 Likes

Yep that would be awesome.

1 Like