Pi 3 to Pi 4 Upgrade with Odd Issue

Hadn’t updated my RoPieee software since (4.017) late 2021 and saw I had missed 35 or so new releases. I have three Pi endpoints, two RPi 3’s and one Allo USBridge. I see RPi 4 is now preferred for USB output so I purchased a New RPi 4, a Flirc case and an inexpensive Topping E30 II DAC to upgrade my Pi3 with HiFiBerry HAT. I have re-flashed, have 2024.03 loaded on all 3 of my Ropieee Pi’s, and all is well except… Oddly, when I touch the Flirc case in my newly installed Pi4 feeding my new Topping DAC, it pauses Roon. (Like hitting the pause button on a Roon remote.) Play resumes when I hit play on my app. Do I have some kind of grounding issue; it there a defect in the Pi? Also, when I group my new Pi4/Topping DAC endpoint with my other two Pi’s it prevents my Allo/Mytek Brooklyn DAC from decoding MQA. I don’t think grouping with my Pi 3 fed Meridian Director DAC and the previous Pi3 with HAT prevented MQA decoding before the upgrade. Thoughts are welcome!

Well, so I re-flashed the Pi 4 and removed my Mytek DAC from the group and everything in operating normally. Yeah! No more touch the Flirc case to pause wiredness.