Pink Floyd : ‘Animals’ Deluxe Edition Scheduled For June 2022

Milton - Thanks for that! Yes, indeed, I now see it under my “versions” tab. I guess that makes sense given that a lot of Roon users may be prone to buy different remixes of the great allbums.

Joe you might want to send this as a DM and remove the content of the message as it is likely to be frowned upon, even though you’re intentions are honorable.

Click on Rugbys avatar and press the message button and put this message into that.

1 Like

You could just purchase the album in the qobuz online Store in hi-res. (Or another shop.of your choice)

I second what MarcMarc said. Live At Pompeii was finally officially released as part of The Early Years box set. It is available as a download purchase as 1972 Obfusc/ation. This purchase gets you Live At Pompeii and Obscured By Clouds remixed by Andy Jackson. Documentary bits and studio recording Dark Side clips are not included—neither is Madamoiselle Nobs—but it will sound better than a VHS transfer. Jackson made some remixing decisions that I am not totally on board with and still listen to my DVD dub on occasion, but I am glad it has finally been officially released…but it does sound different.

If you haven’t already done so, check out their live version on Mettavolution Live.

1 Like

This is what I have and where I got it.

1 Like

Thanks for your advice. I was worried I might be breaking a rule as I know this is not meant for file sharing but did not know that I could DM a person so thanks for the help.

1 Like

No problem, always try to help a fellow user.
Good luck with your search

Hehe, I noticed that after I posted. :blush: