Playing different sample rates to the TEAC UD-503 is no longer working with Roon

Thank you for touching base with me @Norio_Nakamoto, the follow up and insight are both very appreciated!

Continuing forward, I would like to enable diagnostics on your account so our techs can have a closer look into this behavior. However, before I enable this feature may I very kindly ask you for the following:

With the the original elements in place…

My Setup:

• what version of Roon you are running
    1.4 (build 306) stable (64bit)
  • What operating system you are running (Windows 7; OSX 10.9; etc)
    OSX 10.13.3
  • Basic information about the device you’re using
    Core: Mac mini (late 2012) 8G ram (please see the attached screen shot for detail)
    DAC: TEAC UD-503 connected directly using USB.
  • Describe where your music is stored
    All music files are stored locally in the same HDD that OSX is running on
  • Let us know your collection size (approximate number of tracks)
    747 tracks
  • Please reproduce the issue and note the track that was playing/the time when the error occurred. Being as this issue is occurring when the sample rate changes I would recommend adding content of varying sample rates to the queue and letting Roon play. This should easily reproduce the issue.

-Eric

Note: when you perform the data gathering exercise mentioned above please be sure that the DSP engine is not active and all of your playback settings are the exactly the same as when you first reported this issue to us (i.e the same as your screenshots above).