Playlist auto synch with Tidal

Hi everybody, I spotted a minor bug since the evolution to auto synch list with Tidal. When I add a track to a playlist which is in the file Tidal List, Roon doesn’t write that the track belongs to the list.
This makes the add to the list invisible on the track itself and because of that I often put it a second time ti the same list. I’m making more mystakes than before. Hope this help.

Hi @Thierry_Van_Gouberge,

Can I confirm that you’re referring to nested Playlists within a folder here, and Roon doesn’t track Playlist Folder subdirectory structure at a track-object level?

If so, this is in the realm of product feedback, and I’ll move it to another category where it can be assured the Product team sees it.

If you’re referring to another issue within the new Playlist functionality, please share a screenshot with an elaborating post of the particular situation you’re encountering on the Playlist page.

Hi @ connor

Yes, it concerns the nested Playlists within a folder, particularly the folder of Tidal. Thanks to move my post in the good place. Sorry for misplacing it, English is not my mother langage…

Have a nice day. Thierry

Hi @Thierry_Van_Gouberge,

Not a problem at all. Feel free to post in whatever language you feel you can best communicate the issue, and our team will translate on our end as necessary. Roon’s team is international and we can always rely on Google translate as necessary.