Please make feature “Qobuz Weekly Q” available

Hi dear Roon developer and product manager,
here is my feature request: Please integrate the special playlist “Qobuz Weekly Q” into ROON. The newest Audirvana is able to offer this cool feature since some days.
Thanks!
Frank

1 Like

This should be posted under #roon:feature-suggestions.

Now moved.

3 Likes

Thanks. I have voted. :slight_smile:

1 Like

why isn’t “my weekly Q” on Qobuz it is on Audirvana Studio??

Have you made any edits to this content in Roon?

Is the album identified in Roon?

Is this content from local files, TIDAL, or Qobuz?

Screenshot of import settings

Description of the issue

Basically you are asking for a new feature in Roon.

On Audirvana’s forum there where a number of forum members who asked for this feature, but at that time it was not possible because Qobuz did not make this option available in their API.

If I remember correctly, it took Qobuz a while to make that option available in their API. After that Audirvana’s developer team (after some more requests from users) made an update in Audirvana which implemented the ‘my weekly Q’ .

Here on the Roon forum there already is a request for this feature as well:
Please make feature “Qobuz Weekly Q” available - Roon Software / Feature Suggestions - Roon Labs Community

In short:
If you want that feature in Roon, click on the link above and vote for it.

Edit:
This was in a separate thread first, but merged into this thread by the mods. So my answer may seem a little out of context here.

Merged with the relevant feature request, best to place your vote at the top.

1 Like

@AceRimmer

Not sure if this is what you were referring to here, but there are two parallel feature request threads for this. Here is the other one:

https://community.roonlabs.com/t/qobuz-my-weekly-q-integration/169800/10

Please could you or another moderator merge them and combine the votes? Thanks.

1 Like

Yes please! Would love to see this added in Roon

Is there still no progress? This is important as it’s the only AI / personalized playlist weekly created by Qobuz.