Please report station errors here

Hello @Clive_Seagers , I played this station and had a couple of dropouts early on. The logs simply said

Trace: [rnet/RnetJsonClient] no data received for >10000ms. Killing connection.

I then started VLC in parallel and waited for the next dropout - but there hasn’t been one. I wonder if this is a problem that has now been fixed by the audio server? Are you still seeing dropouts?

Edit:. Actually there was a small 1s hiccup on VLC just now, but Roon didn’t stop.

One more drop out in Roon. Relevant line from log

Trace: [LUMIN D1 @ 192.168.1.194:40675] [raatclient] GOT [15] {“samples”:15480,“status”:“Dropout”}

VLC was OK.

3 hours later - no more Roon dropouts, but VLC did.

It seems to be an unreliable stream, Roon can sometimes cope, sometimes not.

Does that mean I just have to live with it or can it be referred to the Roon developers for investigation? I regularly listen to this same radio channel on my iPhone and iPad using the “LBC” app and also a Roberts internet radio, but never have any problem.

I will refer it to the Devs for you.

Has the issue started recently or has it always been like this?

Looking closer at my logs, I see

Warn: [Lumin] [zoneplayer/raat] Too many dropouts (>3s dropped out in the last 30s). Killing stream

As I said, I heard short dropouts in VLC; it seems too many of these in a short time triggers the drop.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Jazz groove.org

Has it worked for you since the last post?

Hi Peter. Have been travelling overseas since early July and not back home until end of August so no access to Roon. Up to when I left on my travels there was no change with JG. If anything it had deteriorated further with long intermittent drop outs and only one of the original URL channels working.

I can no longer get 99.1 WNML, my favorite sports radio network in Knoxville TN. Not good as my over the air reception is not near as good as when i could listen to it through ROON. Rebooted the Nucleus but still doesn’t work. Just get the same “temporarily unavailable message”. :frowning_face:

Hello @Brian_Spivey , the stream URLs had changed. I’ve fixed them - try now.

It works now! Thank you!!!

Both Klasu and Klasu Pro are back in their full FLAC/Metadata Service glory (following some server and software update in July according to their website).

1 Like

Hi, can’t get the MSNBC news livestream. Can you help restore it? Thx.

Papawolf

The stream had changed. Should be OK now

1 Like

That’s great, many thanks.

Hello,
The live radio station feed for Classic Rock Florida does not work. The station icon is available in Roon and was working until about 3 weeks ago. I contacted the station directly and they provided the following streaming URL. http:144.217.158.59:5000/stream I tried to enter it but it still does not connect. Maybe I am entering it incorrectly? Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks!

Hello @Daniel_Rusk, I’ve updated Classic Rock Florida for you. Thank you for the URL.

Hello team,

Possible to add some italian radios ? Can’t find them.
RTL 102.5, stream to be found here https://play.rtl.it/live/1/radiovisione/
Radio birikina, stream to be found here Radio Birikina

Thanks.
Cheers

Hello @Wills1831 , I’ve added RTL 102.5 and Radio Birikina for you. Please check if OK.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Is the Album Collaborations Big Bad Dog known to ROON?