Please report station errors here

Yep, working great again, many thanks @BrianW :+1:

Kool 95 Canada is down apparently
(Has been a week at least)

Itā€™s ok at the moment.

I check all flac stations (via a script) every day. Kool 95 is certainly erratic but I have seen it up generally in the last week.

I wonder if it varies by time of day? Iā€™ll set up a cron job and monitor.

Not working for me at this very moment. Geofenced? This is what I get playing from Safari

Yep, just VPNā€™d to France - couldnā€™t play it.

Iā€™ll have to explore further and add comments to the station info.

From the website
Stream(s) only available in CA,UK,US,AU

1 Like

Hi Brian:

Sadly, we need to remove the ā€œad-freeā€ label on these two stations:

The Penthouse
The Jonathan Station

Thanks!!

Shame. Updated the info, thanks.

1 Like

Good morning! I was wondering if anybody else was having issues with the KEXP streams. I canā€™t get them to work.

Thanks!

Hello @Robert_Lindsley, they seem OK to me. Is it just KEXP or are other stations giving problems?

Hello, I have noticed that Radio 3 (RN3) has stopped or canā€™t be played for the last 2 weeks. Is there a way to fix it?

Hello @Stere0-catx, I assume you meant Radio 3 (RNE). Iā€™ve changed the stream, try now.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @BrianW , it works and even a better feed.

Iā€™ll need to play with it a little more. Iā€™m sending my stream to a Chomecast Audio and it can sometimes be a little problematic. Iā€™ll check and keep you posted. Thanks!

Hi @BrianW - Wanted to give you a quick update. I was having a tough time with streams running with Chromecast Audio. I changed out my system to an RPi running Volumio through a CA DacMagic 100 and everything is working perfectly now. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello ! Can you help me. Since 2 weeks the Radio Station Imagine 89.7 (Greece, Thessaloniki) doesnā€™t work anymore - I tried to putz the correct URL in : https://www.imagine897.gr - doesnā€™t find it anymore. Before it was perfectly running. It would be nice if you can help us.

THANK YOU

Morning Brian. Until recently I was able to receive the ā€œAudiophileā€ streams shown below which I had added manually. They have now stopped working and I cannot find the streams to add them manually.

Can you possibly track them down for me and add them to your database or let me know what the stream URLā€™s now are to add them manually myself.

Thanks for all your efforts with Roon Live Radio.

Hello @Harald_N, it looks like the Tunein stream doesnā€™t work at the moment (assuming thatā€™s what you have been using).

Not to worry, I have found a working stream and added Imagine 89.7 to the database. Just search for it using the magnifying glass. Let me know if itā€™s OK.

Hello @Adrian_Loader, I think Audiophile radio is no more. We noticed it here

but I still donā€™t know why theyā€™ve gone.

Thanks for the update Brian. Shame, they were great while they worked.

Hello Brian ! Thank you so much for your kind and quick help. Found it and its working !!
I really have to say that you guys are so customer friendly - WE LIKE !!

1 Like