Please, Roon Store, stop spamming me

I’d love to buy a Nucleus One, and as the Roon Store’s automated email keeps reminding me, I still have one in my shopping cart. Unfortunately, I’m in Europe and I can’t buy one.

Please stop sending me (up to four, and counting) automated spam emails reminding me of the thing you won’t sell me.

Why don’t you just opt out of them?

Or remove it from the shopping cart?

I’ve tried to opt out, received an answer, but still they come!

Perhaps we should be asking why they won’t simply sell me one…

It’s in my cart because, presumably, I’d like to buy one.

Well you can add it again later when it can be purchased. Seems preferable to getting unwanted emails

Genial! :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Problem is that the Roon Store is US-only, and @Tim_Laing is in Europe, so he’ll never be able to purchase it from the Roon Store.

In Europe, it must be purchased via a dealer…

1 Like

Even more reason to remove it from the cart :wink:

2 Likes

A practical-smart marketing will have the website detecting the location then redirect the shopping cart to a list of dealers (or the closest one or whatever).

Post moderated for content.

1 Like

Which wouldn’t solve the problem of the product not being offered and/or the spam, which was the point of the original post.

It’s clear that you missed this:

Thank you for the moderation. I’m really, really sorry for my mistake. I do not know how happened, my bad. Now I’m verry scared. Please forgive me!!!

1 Like

I thought the point of the original post was that you receive reminder emails that you have the item in the cart. Surely removing the item from the cart should fix this.

2 Likes

As the op has had the solution handed to him on a plate I am going to close this thread for now as it is resolved.