Please support ISO playback!

I know this has been spoken of before. But please oh Wizards of ROON add this feature.

ROON is an excellent software package. The best I’ve used. I’m a lifetime member and have helped you sell several packages to my friends.

I migrated from another software package that became somewhere obtuse and insisted there can be no difference in the sound of digital files. The owner is very head strong and arrogant. (I bet you know the package I’m describing.) The owner wouldn’t listen to the needs of his users. As a result many audiophiles left never to return.

ROON doesn’t have a competitor yet but it could surely happen. There is always a hungry, talented newcomer waiting in the wings ready to strike at the leader’s complacence.

Roon should be able to play any type of file seamlessly without any hesitation. I understand this might eat up a few programming hours but once it’s finished and integrated into ROON it’s there just like the ability to play AIF or DSD files. (And I’d be surprised that being the experts the ROON guys ate it wouldn’t be too much of a challenge.)

So come on oh mighty Wizards of ROON let’s not let a competitor into the ring and steal the show.

Give ISO playback a GO!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: DSD ISO Support