Primare I35 Prisma - Not Roon Ready [I15, I25 & I30 now certified 23/01/2023]

Thanks Burkhardt, appreciated! Very interesting, I just found out it does not show those parameters on the Roon audio setup screen for the I15 (1st screenshot).
However I also have a Cambridge Audio EVO 150, where I can see all the parameters same as yours (2nd screenshot) here I see the DSD… not sure why is this…

1 Like

I just picked up an i35 prisma to try out and all was good until I tried streaming some SACD rips. I could hear the music, but the level was low and was dominated by a fuzzy sounding noise. Had no issue with PCM. Tried switching to the USB input and a raspberry pi as a roon endpoint and was able to stream DSD from Roon to the primare.

Anyone else have DSD issues through the network input?

Still not able to get DSD to work without a lot of fuzzy noise over the music. Also noticed that it is only able to do DSD64 via roon, though the Prisma network specs state DSD128 for streaming. Can anyone confirm is Roon ready input only provides DSD64 through the prisma module? Also can anyone confirm that DSD plays cleanly?

@Terry_Medalen ?

Suggest you submit a support request direct to Primare, they usually take 2 -3 working days to answer.
https://helpdesk.primare.net/hc/en-us/requests/new?

I did submit a request on 9/12, but have yet to hear back.