Problems using Roon with Linn Klimax DS/1

I haven’t had many problems with Roon since I installed it a month or so ago, but unfortunately am having problems today.

I have Roon Rock installed on a NUC8i5BEH, and have a number of end points, the two main ones being a Linn Klimax DS/1 (UPnP) in one of my systems, and a Sonore microRendu/Mytek Briooklyn+ (RAAT) in the other. I normally use Roon Control on a Windows 10 PC for the Klimax based system and on an iPad Air for the sonore/Mytek system

This morning Roon would not play on my Linn Klimax DS/1 until I rebooted the system. It then played for a number of tracks (Roon Radio) before freezing. Since then, I am occasionally able to select and play tracks, but they play for 4 or 5 seconds before stuttering very badly. This happens irrespective of whether or not I use my Windows 10 PC or iPad as the control point. On the other hand, Roon continues to play perfectly on my Sonore/Mytek system.

Both of my streamers are connected to Network switches on my local network, and so connected by Cat6 ethernet cable.

Is there any reason why Roon might have issues playing on Linn streamers today?

@support

Please ignore my above post.

The problem appears to have been an issue with the Klimax DS/1. It was also there when I tried playing music via Linn Kazool so appears to have been nothing to do with Roon itself.

A reboot of the Klimax appears to have resolved the issue.

Apologies!