Problems with mesh wifi, IGMP snooping and overheating NUC

I have been using ROON for a few years now and I love it. Early adopter with a lifetime sub. Budget system is ROCK on NUC, one Bluesound pulse flex and four Ropieee end points feeding my hi-fi systems and my bedroom alarm. All on Linksys Velop Mesh WiFi with some Powerline adapters. ROCK is CAT5 to the Velop.
I decided to upgrade my network to the latest Tp-Link PX50 mesh WiFi with built in Powerline backhaul and faster promised speed. The new setup was fast as f* until I tried ROON. Remotes would keep dropping connexions and end points would consistently drop out. My NUC was overheating too. After rebuilding hardware (new NUC) and software, formatting my drives and not using a backup to restore I found that launching ROON as a remote on my iMac would kill the internet connexion completely and I found that Google Chrome would do the same. Weird! I concluded that there might be a big problem with IGMP snooping on the PX50 units causing blocking of multicast streams from ROON and Chrome is up to something odd, but I am no expert. (Airplay was unaffected). I have reverted to the Velop setup and ROON is good again while Tp-Link support deal with my enquiry. One other word of advice if you have a NUC: the cooling passage is tiny and easily clogs with dust. Mine overheated and I will now make sure I dismantle and clean it once a year.

That is a must!

TL/DR: Some setups require that setting to be on and some off. The hows and whys are hinted at in the second posted link