Profile pic [flair] icons

Screen Shot 2022-10-19 at 2.26.29 PM

:joy:

4 Likes

AJ

3 Likes

is this a double lifetime subscription for guys like this Jesus? :innocent:

1 Like

It did not cross my mind but I think is a logical idea.

From the start I was looking at prefs to see if there is a on/off for the badge.

Sometimes we get labelling as identity, listening to a favourite track cures me :slight_smile:

I was passing on a casual comment re the EU privacy in my earlier post…I couldn’t care less if I’m identified as a lifer or not - others might.

1 Like

Long gone are times where people loved showing off member titles and badges on community forums. :joy:

So many pages and posts with this sort of up roar… Honestly. Bring back 2004!

1 Like

Has nobody here seen “Office Space”?

3 Likes

I should. Thank you for the reminder!

We need bigger avatars. There’s no way we’re going to fit 37 pieces of flair on these tiny things :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah. Maybe we should take a vote. I like them as well.

“Not liking” is not the same as “freaking out”. I can’t say I’m a fan of publicly displaying any kind of qualifications. Discourse should focus solely on content. Roon staff are of course an exception.

1 Like

Oh, yeah, voting. That always works so well. :slight_smile:

Many thanks @danny, the idea of the badges denoting us either as lifers or subscribers was a cool ideal. I don’t understand the negativity being displayed. It’s a gesture from Roon to us bread and butter subscribers that’s wholeheartedly appreciated from my perspective.

Could we have a choice of colours?

Lifers can’t say the same thing, so there’s your answer.

A lifer is a subscriber, a subscriber for life and for as long as they wish to use Roon.

If after 10 years you decide not to use Roon, you got a better deal than us monthly or annual subscribers.

I hope I didn’t offend you.

No offense. I just though Danny’s quote was about non-lifers being the bread and butter, and that’s what being a “subscriber” meant. Maybe I got it wrong.

Did they disappear again? They did for me

I haven’t seen them for five days.

@Suedkiez, @MagnusG,
See …

Thanks, I missed that

1 Like