Prog and Proud!

RoonShareImage-637506681905575320

5 Likes

RoonShareImage-637506764272978730
Thanks to whoever recommended Rick Miller, this album is excellent!

3 Likes

I think it might have been me back a while. All his albums are great.

1 Like

Thanks @Rockhound, you’re to blame for me buying three albums since yesterday! :wink:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: Sorry Paul!

1 Like

Is this prog :thinking:? I scrolled through most (not all) of this thread & didn’t see them.

The only 2 albums I have of theirs & played both last night. Was a tough listen for me. :laughing:

The Mars Volta
Deloused in the Comatorium (2003)
Deloused

France The Mute (2005)
Frances

5 Likes

I love Mars Volta, have all of their studio albums. Whether they should be promoted here or in the Metal music-thread ks debatable though!
But yes, i stand firm in my conviction that they are a prog metal jazz outfit! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

One-man band Mike Weston, AKA Adult Cinema. Well worth a listen if you like early Pink Floyd, Genesis etc.

ac1

ac2

ac3

3 Likes

3 Likes

Just an outstanding prog album.

8 Likes

This, you will enjoy. From 1970

2 Likes

This was really my kinda music!;

3 Likes

Chroma Key is great, particularly because it has Kevin Moore (the keyboardist from DT’s early, more melodic years) in it.

1 Like

Bit of German prog rock.

2 Likes

I know I gave that a spin a year or possibly more back.
Honestly do not remember my thoughts about it…lol
Have added it back into my list for a future play

1 Like

A while back I know but Mostly Autumn are indeed something special, you should check out a lot of their earlier stuff too, I can recommend Heart Full of Sky and The Ghost Moon Orchestra.

I’m sure I’ve posted this before, but I’m not going to apologize!

3 Likes

is it prog? not sure… it is ok.

1 Like

this is a good one, just release few days ago, liked it much as many of Cosmograf’s.

1 Like