QNAP Fails on 1.3 update

@support @crieke

I am having problems with updating my database when running on a QNAP TS870 Pro with external SSD card.
Prior to update Roon has been running from a network share on an external SSD card connected via USB to the NAS drive which contains the album storage (approx 10,000 albums).

Having backed up the RoonServer and RAAT Server files I upgraded Roon APP to Version 1.3 (build196). My control devices recognise the server but the server has failed to update the database of files.

I have also tried to do a clean install of V1.3 having reformatted the SSD card share.The app now works and is visible on all control devices however, I have lost my playlists.

Can you offer any assistance on how I can retrieve my playlists from my backup once the app has re-synced my library or is there a fix to return to the original database and playlists?

1.3 is looking great with some fantastic new features. Thanks to everyone who has worked on this.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Can’t Access Core in Build 194 Linux Core