Qobuz add Soundiiz

I also don’t see it (US).

Hi unless i am wrong i have been able to do that with ‘Premium’ Soundiz for years glad you found that tho! Bobbmd

Hi first WHY would anyone want to transfer anything to Apple Music but that said if you do I think there is a way around it— way back when I think I did copy my entire 800+ CD’s in my apple library BEFORE Apple Music wiped out ‘hid’ that library to SOUNDIZ or just to Qobuz or TIDAL and it worked(what a PIA that was ripping those CD’s one by one into my then late 2012 i7 Mac Mini—spent an entire NFL season doing that one by one!!)
Best of luck to you but i would stay far far away from Apple Music—IMHO
Bobbmd

I am sure it’s there i still have the premium edition if i have the time after golf today i will go and recheck my status but i did use it earlier this year to transfer some Spotify or Deezer or Pandora playlists to Soundiz and then to Qobuz/TIDAL and they were absorbed by ROON(and Audirvana Studio also)
Bobbmd

Apple Music is a good app with great sounding lossless high resolution music. I use it with my iPhone 13 Pro Max when walking my dog, Lucy. I use either an AudioQuest Dragonfly Cobalt or FiiO KA1 DAC with Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones.

When traveling, I use Roon on my laptop with lots of Verizon cellular hotspot data. When I use up all my hotspot data (135GB), I switch to Apple Music streaming from my iPhone to Chord Mojo 2 and Focal Clear headphones. This way, I can use unlimited, non-throttled Verizon cellular data.

I use Roon to keep Tidal and Qubuz albums synced on both laptop and Nucleus. I also use paid Soundiz to keep Apple Music in sync with Qobuz.

At the mother-in-law’s this week…

Hi again no problem —I only said that because APPLE ‘lost’ or ‘hid’ that entire library of mine that I ripped(800 + CD’s over an entire NFL season one by one) to Apple whatever it was originally called to Apple Music when i upgraded to 2021 M1 Mac mini
Bobbmd