Qobuz album vs. In Library

I’m not sure if this should be under Qobuz, but i dont see an ARC area to post this in, if theres one, sorry, im blind lol. I’m sure the same issue happens with Tidal, but I dont use Tidal.

The issue I have is that if i add a song to my library from qobuz I instantly lose the ability to see those songs in that album in ARC.

so for example, if theres an album ive never added songs to my library, all 12 songs will be there in ARC, but the second i click “add to library”, in ARC i will no longer be able to see any songs but that one added to my library. In normal Roon this is remedied by clicking the “view complete album on Qobuz” but on ARC there is no such option, leaving me literally no way to listen to whole albums once ive liked any amount of song while using ARC. I dont wanna have to add whole albums, because i like listening to my music on shuffle and dont want the filler tracks from albums showing up, but i still wanna be able to listen to albums in their full set list from start to finish. is this is a feature/bug that needs to be remedied or am i just blind and dont see the option to resolve this? Should this go in feature suggestions?