Qobuz album works fine in Qobuz app but shown as unplayable in Roon

I have an album in Qobuz that plays fine directly in their apps, but when I see it in Roon all the tracks are shown as unplayable.

I’ve tried removing it from both and re-adding it. Nothing moves.

The album is a recently released Hyperion album - Esfahani playing Bach’s French Suites. https://i.imgur.com/IcmqhYR.png

Any suggestions on even where the issue lies? Other albums released at the same time by Hyperion play fine, at the same sound quality level too.

Thanks

Qobuz appears to have two versions of this album - one released on the 15 September, and one that will be released on the 6th of October.

It is the latter version that you are trying to play within Roon - and it won’t, because the album has not been released. It doesn’t play in the Qobuz app either - you can only hear 30 second samples of each track.

Edit: now I see that the “album” released on the 15th of September is in fact just a single track from the as yet unreleased album… And you can see it in the above screenshot - track 10: Sarabande. Notice how the title is not ghosted out like the others - that means that this track, and only this track, can be played fully in the Qobuz app.

Ah thanks. Can see it now. Wasn’t helped by Hyperion’s own site seeming to indicate the whole album was out.