Qobuz app for mobile and pc show different content

I’m discovering that the Qobuz mobile app doesn show the same content as the pc app. I am trying to clean up favourites via Roon which has highlighted this issue as for some reason I can’t delete any albums via Roon at all, they keep getting added back in.

Wrecking Ball - Emmylou Harris shows as a Qobuz favourite in Roon and PC Qobuz app but not in the mobile app.

Ful app shows its a favourite

Mobile app same account

Roon

Something is odd on your Qobuz app screenshots. When you opened the album it shows an outline heart which indicates not favourited (favourite has a red heart), but the album is shown on your Favourites screen. When you open that one, does it have a red heart?

I don’t think this has anything to do with Roon, and it is for Qobuz to resolve. On Roon, make sure to resync Qobuz after you’ve made changes (open Browse Qobuz and tap on the circle arrow at top)

I think that you are looking at 2 different versions of the album.
In the first screenshot, as indicated by @mSpot Richard, the album ‘Wrecking Ball (Deluxe Edition)’ is unhearted.
In the second screenshot you are looking at the the album ‘Wrecking Ball’ , i.e. another version of the same album, which will be hearted as it shows in Favourites.

On your mobile app you are looking again at the ‘Wrecking Ball (Deluxe Edition)’ version, which is unhearted, inline with the 1st screenshot.

So everything looks fine to me.
As an exercise, heart the ‘Wrecking Ball (Deluxe Edition)’ album in the PC app, and you will see it hearted on the mobile app as well.

1 Like

As @Dirk_De_Taey mentioned, looks like two different “albums” albeit both of them 24/44.1

No they are the same version.

Only two versions are in Qobuz. One is deluxe which is the favourite in Qobuz pc app. In the mobile app neither are favourite.

I have removed all my favourites to clean all this mess up. Roons a mess because of titles changing and them being orphaned and they have been grouped and then wont delete properly. Decided i am not going to favourite in Qobuz any more and just play them or add to a playlist this orphaning makes a mess of my library. So from now on its just local files in my library. Might actually choose my files via search this way,