Qobuz Connection Issues

I logged off Qobuz and back in and still got the message that Qobuz was loading slowly. What should I do?

1 Like

This is nearly always an issue with the LAN, throughput or latency. (It’s nearly never an issue with the internet connection speed itself)

Therefore, it would be helpful if you described your local network setup and how everything is connected.

Is it the same issue with hi-res and CD quality or can you play 44.1/16 and the problem only happens with hi-res?

(In some cases seen on the forum, the problem seems to have been a poor DNS service from the ISP, but let’s go there after we know more)

Not 100% true during Summer I got issue with Qobuz in every app not just Roon for a good 6 weeks nothing else had a problem. Nothing has changed here at all. I could stream other lossless services no problem when this happened, Qobuz would have intermittent issues during the day and night. Then al of a sudden it all went back to normal. I imagine they had some CDN problems. DNS made no difference. I do suspect Qobuz network isn’t as robust as others and seems to be more susceptible to fluctuations.

Sure, but on the forum it’s “nearly always” the case. Can be Qobuz CDN of course, but no use guessing until we know the setup and all the other stuff the OP did not share (like whether it worked before etc.). You know the drill if it’s wifi on the Core :slight_smile: