Qobuz favourite artists are not showing in Roon

Hi there, i am trying to understand how can i use Roon to list my favourite Qobuz artists.

In Roon, Under Browse → Home → Artists i only see a few of my artists.

Also in Rooin under Qobuz → My Qobuz → Favourite Artists i see all of them but there is no option to change sorting options, i would like to see the list in alphabetic order.

I read a bunch of threads about similar issues but none exactly like this, i just want to be able to browse ALL of my Qobuz favourite artists inside Roon, sorting them alphabetically.

I appreciate any help i can get.

Cheers

This is because Roon is looking at the contents of your Roon Library, and you will only see those artists whose albums you have added to your Library.

You can favourite an artist in Qobuz, but this does not add that artist into your Roon Library.

Roon is driven by your album collection, so if you favourite an album in Qobuz, then the album, and the artist(s) are automatically added to your Roon Library.

1 Like

So, if i want to list all of my artists alphabetically i have to first add one of their albums to my library? Otherwise i can only list them out of order in the Qobuz favourite artists list?

Not having the ability to sort the Qobuz favourite artists in any way looks like a huge missing feature to me. I am guessing here that anyone who is into music enough to pay for Roon has more than one or two artists in that list, lol.

That’s correct.

Roon is driven primarily by your music collection - and the music is performed by artists and composed by composers.

I have favourite artists and composers because I have their music in my collection - that used to be my collection of LPs, then it was CDs, now it is the contents of my Roon Library…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.