Qobuz free 60 day trial in Canada from roon

Is this legitimate? Can’t seem to register.

Canadian here that has been eagerly waiting for Qobuz to land and jumped on the 60 day free trial. I am and have been a tidal supporter from the get go really. I wanted to share my experiences so far. I should preface this by saying I have contacted Qobuz support and that is one of my main issues so I thought I would vent here. I will also add that Qobuz integration and performance at home is very good no issues really for me. The issue I am having is with the IOS version, mainly the offline library element and wondered if anyone else is having this issue. First issue is contacting Qobuz support. I was answered quickly the first time and was provided with a link to reply which took me back to the general support page each time. This required going through the BOT questions all over again, getting different people responding asking the same questions a couple of times and my questions getting “lost in the service queue”. There are two issues I am having, one accessing offline libraries when I don’t have internet or cell service. To me this is quite buggy and not very reliable at the moment. The second is when listening to playlists offline on random I tend to get the same or very similar order of playback each time playing only from the top 100 songs or so of playlists with 400 to 500 hundred songs that I play while cycling. I remember Tidal being like this a few years ago. I found back then if I delete the playlist from the phone and download again it would mix up the songs again but Tidal seems much better now. Does anyone else have issues with the Qobuz IOS app?

I haven’t had either of those issues here in the US, and I listen to albums and playlists offline from time to time. I use random for playlists offline too. Never had that issue.

Thank you for your response.