Qobuz hi-res tracks playback stopping

24/96 and 24/192 playback randomly stops for both wired and unwired endpoints. The device is lost and then recovers without playback. 16/44 and Tidal hi-res are fine. Still an issue if played back directly through my iPad. Local hi-res are fine.

Running Roon Rock on NUC8i7BEH wired to Netgear unmanaged switch which is wired to my router (ASUS DSL-AC68U with latest firmware).

I have a ASUS AI Mesh but have turned off all nodes when conducting my diagnostics. The problem persists.

I’m using Cloudfare’s DNS.

I’ve renamed the RoonServer directory to start afresh (although I didn’t have to set up my devices again - has there been a change as I’ve read elsewhere in the forum that this is required? [I stopped the server before] renaming]).

I’ve tried logging out/in of Qobuz and Roon. I’ve also rebooted all hardware.

I’ve done all the diagnostics I can and could do with support running some diagnostics.

Do you also have this issue when playing Qobuz tracks through the Qobuz app? If so, then the issue might not be specific to Roon.

No. Playback on the app is fine

I realised I renamed RAATServer not RoonServer. Database now rebuilt and restored - so far so good (fingers crossed).