Qobuz My weekly Q integration

Sure to get AI right also in the sense of personalized habits it takes a more sophisticated approach. But all that is possible as long term data of users are available so they will get your „quick journey“ to Beyonce right :wink:

The thing is no matter the approach - the need is very much there. And other tools are already offering such a better experience in that regard. So Roon is called to act and provide value to its users.
Also for example the „radio feature“ is way underperforming for so lang too as has been already mentioned in various threads.
But I don’t want to mess up this thread as this is just about a very specific thing to address.

It would literally have to know everything else in my life, like what I read for instance, or a conversation I had with someone. I don’t think so :slight_smile:

Yeah, sure. I was just saying I have no suggestions or solutions because personally I am not terribly interested and never investigated any of this.

What’s your overall experience with this app? I’m thinking about trying it for when ARC fails…

It’s a UPnP app so that sums it up really. It’s nicer looking than some but it has lots of limitations and it’s not meant or developed for mobile use.

1 Like