Qobuz new titles

Anybody know if Qobuz take requests for adding artists/albums in to the database.

Hello,

Yes I know they are receptive to taking requests. Just reach out to support-help@qobuz.com and ask for SĂ©bastien. See below.

Hi Phil,

Thanks for your feedback and this great question.

What you are seeing there are placeholders for when the record label delivers the music from the artists in question.We are still expanding the catalog and hope to have it complete in the very near future. We are adding thousands of releases every day.

If there some things you are looking for specifically, let us know and we will do our best to prioritize them.

Regards,
SĂ©bastien from Qobuz

Thanks, Phil

2 Likes

Some time ago I emailed Qobuz support to ask if they could add an artist (Amethystium) to their catalogue, they responded quite quickly to say they would contact the relevant distributor and see if they could.

Pretty good I thought - I don’t know if they actually add them as I decided to stay with Tidal for the time being, but I was impressed.

Just been to the support site and they have drop downs for category and there is nothing there about requesting to add new albums.

No suggested there was a drop down on their Support site, you just need to email them at support-help@qobuz.com and ask them to consider add your whatever…