Qobuz outage: it fails or struggles playing via mobile App and Roon

Yup - I can’t reach Qobuz on the web, via their app or within Roon…

As of today I cannot access Qobuz through Roon in UK. This is first time I’ve experienced any problems with it, worked fine yesterday. No problem accessing via Qobuz app on IOS devices which suggests to me a problem with Roon integration. But hey, I’m way out of my depth here :slight_smile:

I have the same issue in the uk, Roon wont login to qobuz, the android app wont let me login and i get bad gateway when i try to access their webpage.
Looks like i will be migrating to tidal.

PITA!

I might start buying CDs at the charity shop - an idea I stupidly laughed at recently…

My guess is it’s just a temporary outage. I’ve seen this at other websites too. Usually it turns out someone made a mistake when updating the website. But it could take a while for them to roll back the updates, if that’s what it is.

Genuine question, is Tidal generally less outage prone?

1 Like

Qobuz is back up for me in Roon, I’m listening to it now, enjoy :blush:

I’m back in too :blush:

Using Qobuz for over 10 years. I recall including this one 3 outings for less then 1 hour. Hold your horses it’s working now.

All working perfectly again… thank you Rooners!

I have intermittent errors with Qobuz where Roon says it is loading too slowly. It fixes itself at some point. Never with Tidal. I think Qobuz has capacity challenges.

I tried to buy two Albums. That didn’t work. Qobuz seem to have a few problems today. I am using Tidal for now.

On and off here.

I cant log in to Qobuz ios app but can with Roon . These problems crop up all the time with Qobuz.
I dont think I will be renewing my sub.

I’m in Massachusetts, U.S., using Roon. Qobuz started flaking out a few hours ago, as many have described, and now it no longer appears in the Roon menu. Hoping it will be resolved.

I’m exactly the same as James_I here in the UK. It’s been happening for a least a week now.