Qobuz playback hangs mid-song

I have been experiencing intermittent issues with songs spontaneously pausing during Qobuz playback through Roon. The player indicates that the track is playing, but the track progress remains in place. Adjusting the in-track location slightly in either direction always results in playback resuming.

I’m running ROCK on an Intel NUC 10 i5 with 16GB RAM. The NUC is wired to my network, and I have an assortment of endpoints, some wired and some wireless. Network is all Ubiquiti/Unifi (wired: 1 Switch-Lite POE, 2 Flex-Mini switches; wifi: 1 UAP-Lite and 1 U6-Lite; router EdgeRouter-X - all updated to latest firmware). This also occurs when using ARC remotely, so it appears to be independent of the endpoints and wireless network in my home.

2 Likes

Same issue with same config.

1 Like

Similar here. The audio device drops (causing the track to stop) and recovers. I don’t seem to have this issue with Tidal and local.

1 Like

Did you ever resolve this at all?

Never got a response nor a resolution. It seems to occur less frequently now, but it’s still annoying.

Yes!
I reboot every night my roon server (Windows 11) and everything is flawless now :slight_smile:

1 Like