Qobuz "Stability Problems" (DDoS attack?)

I was having some problems streaming an album from Qobuz (UK) just now. That’s unusual for me, and there was some weird stuff going on with the Qobuz app and website, too. Found this on Twitter:

Time stamp is US EST (UTC –5)

A Qobuz representative has responded to a similar query this morning over in the AudiophileStyle forums.

Quote:

“Service is experiencing outages across the board due to DDOS attack overnight. Not good at all - but it’s being restored ASAP.”

Same problem here (Germany). Everything is extremely slow or isn’t working at all. Took me ages to get access to my Qobuz account. This has never happened before (in more than two years)…

Tidal’s preemptive strike? :wink:

3 Likes

It’s quite frustrating. Can’t even reach custom service via the Qobuz app…

Not able to stream reliably to Qobuz iPad app. Played 6 tracks out of 40 plus in a play list. Tidal working like a champ. Glad I saw this because I blamed Qobuz initially. In the U.K. using Virgin Media super fast broadband.

Yes me too, wouldn’t log me in at all for a bit, always a good idea to try Qobuz app and if that has problems least you know it isn’t a Roon link issue - still, great this post is here as now I can relax for a while and enjoy my own old rips from years ago BS (Before Streaming)! :grin:

1 Like

Yepp. Cannot connect (Germany) :roll_eyes:

I’m doing the same — browsing through my local library, and there’s enough there to keep me happy — but it’s kind of a shock to see how dependent I’ve become on a streaming service.

2 Likes

Same here. (Vienna)
I can connect, but most is unavailable.

Now at 4:25 MEZ, Qobuz is back.

Seems like it might be okay now for me, too.

Yes, everything seems to be back to normal.