Question about Roon failover logic with multiple streaming providers

Haven’t been able to find this in the searches of the community forums so thought I’d ask:

I subscribe to both Tidal and Qobuz. I love how Roon brings them both together into one UI.
I used Soundiiz to create a duplicate list of Albums (where matched) in Qobuz to match my Tidal. So now I’ve got duplicates in my album list whether it be Tidal or Qobuz - not a big deal, took me a few hours to just group them.

One note: I noticed when grouping them Roon seemed to prefer hires Qobuz over Tidal MQA of at or higher quality despite my preferences. Not a big deal as I just flagged the right album as my preference but it was unexpected behavior.

My question is, let’s imagine Tidal stops supporting an album which was flagged as my Primary version of the album. There’s still a playable Version which I’ve also added to my library from Qobuz. Is Roon smart enough to fall back to the working version on Qobuz if the song, say in a playlist, was played? Or is it a track to track mapping - so I’d have to somehow find the albums Tidal stopped supporting and manually switch versions and re-add the song to the playlist?

Thanks for any help and, if this doesn’t work, please consider it a feature request :slight_smile:

It would fail over if you selected an album but not in a playlist as that is a hard link.